February 2018 came and went but the lessons I learned will stick with my for a life time. I learned so many valuable lessons this month that I felt compelled to share with my Purpose Planners. Check out the list below and let me know what you learned this month.
1. When the right someone loves you, you won’t have to put together the signs like a puzzle piece. It won’t be a love that comes and goes, depending on the day. The right person will love you freely, and without reservation.
2. Purpose will chase you even when you’ve journeyed off it’s path.
3. The essence of letting go is faith.
4. Be gentle with yourself. You’re 27 you don’t have to have it all figured out and most important other people do not have to approve of your motives for your life choices to be valid.
5. I learned that purpose maneuvers us past challenges, pains, and shortcuts and even what appears on the surface to be failure. Only after embracing my purpose did I understand why I was rejected in certain places, bored in some roles, and uncomfortable in others.